Since 1893, our Saint Patrick School graduates have distinguished themselves year after year as exceptional students, community members and citizens. We encourage you to prayerfully consider enrolling your children in Catholic School and joining our school family. If you live locally, Saint Patrick School is an excellent choice for the enrichment of spirit, mind and body that Catholic School offers. It’s an investment of priceless value and lifelong influence.
The future of Catholic school education depends on the present commitment to Catholic school education – just as it has for generation upon generation. As the parents of young children, you carry the tradition of Catholic education forward, but you do so with the prayerful and financial support of an entire parish community.
- Meet with principal for a personal tour. Disclose any current IEP, special services or extenuating circumstances relevant to Saint Patrick School properly educating your child(ren). If you intend to enroll your child in preschool, please communicate if you intend for your child to join full-time programs in the future. Enrollment preference is given to families intending to stay for K-8 programs. If you are in need of financial assistance (for full time programs), please have this discussion with the principal.
- Complete the NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION FORM.
- Sign up for a tuition account with SMART TUITION (school code 12091, please make sure to select the year your child will begin)
- Sign up to receive email communications by visiting our NEWS PAGE and entering all email addresses. You will be added to the school wide email list and will start receiving communications immediately.
- Download the Saint Patrick School App to stay connected.
- Apply for the Welcome Scholarship through the Diocese of Grand Rapids
- ** If your family are registered parishioners at a Catholic Parish different then St. Patrick, please fill out the PARISH SUPPORT FORM (ONLY for families with students in Full-Time (KG-8th) programs). When this is signed and returned by your parish to St. Patrick, your family will receive the “parishioner” tuition rates.
- *** Additional paperwork and mandatory service requirements will be communicated closer to the beginning of the upcoming school year.
Scott Czarnopys – Principal
Visit our Documents and Forms page to complete the online registration and scholarship forms.