Are you looking for a school at which your child will be a name and not a number?
Are you seeking an institution that values your input and embraces parents as partners in the learning process? Do you want a school that combines rigorous academics with a rich Catholic heritage?
If so, I invite you to join our family at Saint Patrick School.
For over 125 years, we have been educating children from Kent, Montcalm and Ionia counties. What started as a small, rural school serving the Irish farming community in Parnell has grown into a modern institution combining the latest technology with traditional, Catholic values.
Today, you’ll find all the following at Saint Patrick School:
- Smart boards and TouchScreens in every classroom
- State-of-the-art media center with Ipads and Chromebooks
- Curriculum that exceeds public school standards
- Enrichment classes including art, music, physical education, band and Spanish
- Extracurricular activities including Science Olympiad, Boy Scouts, First Robotics, Middle School Future Farmers of America and a full range of sports programs
- Before and after school care and summer child care
- Classes with a favorable student to teacher ratio
We are honored that parents from Lowell, Rockford, Belding, Greenville, Belmont and beyond recognize the value of Saint Patrick School and have enrolled their children here.
If you haven’t already taken a tour, I would welcome the opportunity to personally show you our school. Fill out the online CONTACT FORM to request your tour today.
Otherwise, if you are ready to have your child benefit from all Saint Patrick School has to offer, click this link to be taken to the Admissions Page where you will find our current registration forms and an outline of our admissions process. Registering is done completely online and only takes a few minutes.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns. Whether you want to meet a particular teacher or have your child join a class for a day, I am here to help you.
I look forward to meeting you and your child soon!