Saint Patrick School is proud to announce we will be partnering with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of our families’ tuition and fees, for the 2013-2014 school year. Diocesan policy now requires all families to be enrolled in a tuition management system. By moving to a tuition management system, Saint Patrick School joins the large majority of area Catholic and private schools utilizing such services to better serve families while also improving the school’s cash flow systems.
With Smart Tuition you will be able to:
Select a payment type that works best for you.
- Invoices can be sent monthly allowing you the option to mail in a check or money order. If you choose this option, all checks or money orders need to be issued and mailed to Smart Tuition.
- Setup recurring payments with the Automatic Debit Option.
- We will work with families who have unusual circumstances to set up different payment arrangements as long as they are willing to keep their accounts “current”.
Access your own Smart Tuition account online.
- You can edit your profile, including your username, password, contact information, and payment method information.
- You can review and print your monthly billing details and payment history.
- You can make a one-time payment or setup monthly scheduled payments.
Receive payment and follow up reminders.
- If you setup to pay automatically, Smart Tuition will e-mail you a reminder of your upcoming payment 7-10 days before your due date.
- If you happen to miss a payment or have an outstanding balance, they will kindly remind you by email and phone.
Speak to a customer service representative 24/7, 365 days a year
In order to ensure proper account setup time for billing, please enroll online at www.enroll.smarttuition.com (School Code: 12091) no later than Friday, May 17th, 2013. If you would like a paper copy for registration, please contact our school office.